Your chance to join our amazing team! Check this space for new and existing career opportunities from Access Countertops Ltd!
Access Countertops Ltd is a progressive and fully automated stone fabrication company based in Kamloops, BC.
We are looking for polishers, fabricators, and laborers to join our team of professionals as we continue to grow and are consistently busy.
Offering excellent pay, a bonus program, enhanced rate for shift work, and a benefits package, we invite resumes from those looking to gain permanent long-term employment.
Responsibilities will include (but not restricted to):
- Off-loading materials using forklifts from delivery trucks.
- Moving material onto CNC and polishing tables using hoists and lifts.
- Polishing edges and cutouts.
- Miter gluing edges for counters and final polishing of product.
- Ability to read drawings – strong attention to detail with a focus on quality.
- Experience is preferred but training will be given to those willing to learn.
- Ability to lift heavy material.
- Ability to read a paper layout and sense of understanding of schedules.
Hours and Benefits
- Job Type: Full-time, permanent.
- Shift work:
- Day shift 7:30am – 4pm 8-hour shifts – Monday to Friday.
- Evening shift: 12:30pm to 11pm – 10-hour shifts – Monday to Thursday.
- Pay is negotiable and commensurate with experience. Starting at $17 per hour with enhanced pay rate starting at $18 per hour for the evening shift.
- We offer an excellent benefits package available after successful completion of a 3-month provisional period.
- BONUS program after completion of 6 months employment.
Applications will only be considered from those eligible to work in Canada.
Apply in person to Access Countertops Ltd, 912A Laval Crescent,
or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will contact those we identify as eligible to schedule in-person interviews.
Wage will be discussed during your interview and will be based on experience.